Site are generally approved within 24 hours, but it may take up to 72 hours during weekends and holidays.
When you apply for PurpleAds, we review your content to make sure that it doesn't violate our policies. If you don't have any content, we won't be able to review your website.
Make sure your site adds value. Publishers are not allowed to create multiple pages, sub-domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Publishers must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit their site first.
Possible Rejection Reasons
Your site may not be approved because:
- The content on your website is poor quality.
- Your website is too new.
- Your website has too many ads or popups.
- Your website is down or not accessible.
- Your website doesn’t have enough content.
- You’re not using your own domain (e.g example.wordpress.com)
- Your site design is terrible.
- You don’t have enough traffic.
- Your site has malware or signs of being hacked.
In addition, your site may not be approved if it includes or links to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others