Promotional codes (also known as coupons or vouchers) offer a credit to an advertiser's account. There's no way to ask for a promotional code, but we and our partners will occasionally give out promotional codes as part of specific offers.
This article explains the criteria for promotional codes and how they work.
- Promo - the promotion's name
- Expires - the final date to reach the "Min. Spend" criteria to get the credits
- Min. Spend - the amount you need to spend in order to get the promotion credits
- Spent - the amount you have spent since applying the promotion code
- Credits - the amount of credits you get when your promo is applied
- Applied - indicates when you received the credits from this promotion
Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account, and they're typically for new advertisers with new accounts. Be sure to check the terms that came with your promotional code for details about your offer.
For example, we might have an introductory offer like "Spend $25, get $50."
In order to get the $50 credit, you'll have to enter the promo code and get at least $25 worth of spend in your account after entering the code. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account.
Credits will be added to your account only after a successful charge
We only count the amount you spend after entering the code. If you spent $25 before entering the code, that amount won't count toward your offer.
In order to use your credit, you’ll also need to have entered billing details in your account. Also, keep in mind that promotional credit is good for advertising only. If you cancel your account or stop your campaigns before spending the entire credit, the remaining balance can't be refunded.